The Diesel Synthetic 5W40 Advantage
- Hi-Performance Synthetic Technology meets the most demanding requirements of modern EGR engines operating at elevated temperatures, higher soot and higher acid levels in the engine oil.
- Boosted additive chemistry offers extended drain capability in modern diesel engines through exceptional TBN retention, advanced soot control and outstanding viscosity retention.
- Superior synthetic basestocks provide faster, safe starts during freezing weather and enhanced
thermal properties for hot weather operations.
- Unique formulation has enhanced fuel economy potential over conventional oils.
- Enhanced valve-train wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- Reduced high temperature carbon buildup – both single and two-piece pistons – and ring/liner wear protection leads to improved oil consumption control.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT) provides advanced soot control and outstanding
- Excellent oxidation, foam, and corrosion inhibition.
- Diesel Synthetic 5W40 provides excellent performance in “mixed fleet” gasoline engines, pickup and delivery, city fleet, long haul over-the-road, and off-highway applications.